Thursday 5 July 2012

~Ayats of the day:Surat Al-Ĥijr (The Rocky Tract)~


~Ayats of the day:Surat Al-Ĥijr (The Rocky Tract)~
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. And We had certainly sent [messengers] before you, [O Muhammad], among the sects of the former peoples. And no messenger would come to them except that they ridiculed him. Thus do We insert denial into the hearts of the criminals. ~9:9-12

[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all. Except, among them, Your chosen servants." ~9:39-40

Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs. [Having been told], "Enter it in peace, safe [and secure]." ~9:45-46

[O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful. ~9:49

So exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord and be of those who prostrate [to Him]. And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty (death). ~9:98-99

No comments:

Post a Comment